Tuesday 1 February 2011

More on picking your faves

Thanks so much to all who have got back to me so far - I will confirm later tonight that I have indeed got your list of preferences.

For those who haven't yet sent in theirs, what a number of people have done is sent a list of quilts they like in a kind of two tier system (i.e. 5 or 6 absolute favourites with 5 or 6 more ones they like and would be happy to give a home to) - either sending them as faves/second faves or "here are the 15 I like best, within those, these 5 are my absolute faves" - this system will work brilliantly for me and make juggling much less complicated.

Thanks!

2 comments:

PeggyR said...

Everyone has done a great job. I'll be happy with any of them.

ColourFly said...

Wow, aren't the quilts great. I am impressed!!!!
Sabine