Friday 4 February 2011

Preference Lists

Hi all - I've received lots of lists now (and have quite a few waiting in my inbox for me which I haven't had time to log yet) - it would be great to get your lists in by the end of the weekend, if you can - I probably won't chase anyone up until after the weekend, though, as I have a very busy weekend, between my son's 8th birthday on Saturday, with all that entails, and meeting up with a friend in London from the US on Sunday (actually - that friend has made a quilt for this swap, but I'm not saying which one!)

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm not part of this swap, but have loved seeing all the quilts. They're awesome. You've got a big job of sorting, but I think everyone will be thrilled with what the get.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Happy birthday to your son. Hope you had a great weekend (that's what I get for being behind on blog reading). I hope the sorting goes smoothly and is stress-free. So many beautiful quilts!