Saturday 26 November 2011

Nearly there now!

Only 3 or maybe four quilts not yet received - two were actually mailed within the past week or so, so I'm not worried about them. One I think may have been received and I just haven't heard about it, and the other is going off to a show before going to live with its new owner, who has been tolerant and patient (she'll be rewarded though as her quilt is fabulous!). Almost all safely home, which means I'll soon be able to breathe again. Most of the ones travelling long distances have made it, which really takes a load off my mind! As soon as they are all home (except perhaps the one being shown), I will put together a showing so you can all see who got what, and of course, who made what!

4 comments:

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

Thanks for the update; I'm anxiously awaiting news that my quilt made it safely... it was mailed the end of October.

2 el eşya said...

you did a great job

Winter Wanderings said...

Looking forward to the Big Reveal of who got which one & who made each one!
Thanks for another great swap!!!

Birmingham Architect said...

thanks for keeping us all posted and excellent work1